The IB PYP Learner Profile Traits!
As PYP learners we strive to be:
- Caring: I am respectful and kind.
- Risk Taker: I’m willing to try new things and believe in myself.
- Balanced: I take care of my mind and body.
- Reflective: I think about and learn from my mistakes and successes.
- Communicator: I share my ideas and feelings.
- Principled: I’m responsible and honest.
- Open-Minded: I listen respectfully and learn from what others have to say.
- Inquirer: I ask thoughtful questions.
- Knowledgeable: I use what I know to learn new things.
- Thinker: I use my brain to solve problems.
Here are the PYP attitudes that we practice.